OQ 80 suitable for machines from 25-40 tons. OQ 80 is a fully automatic quick coupler system, which suits all excavators from 25 to 40 t and allow fast tool changes between mechanical and hydraulic attachments. The coupler is sturdy, backlash-free and can withstand tough treatment. OQ 80 provides the ability to use tools that require two separate hydraulic and leakage management. The bracket is also an additional link to be used for central lubrication, water flushing or similar. Optional electrical connector.
BENEFITS WITH OILQUICK
- Fast and efficient: The OilQuick quick coupler system enables the operator to change quickly between various mechanical and hydraulic attachments from inside the cab. As a result, he has the right tool for the job in every situation and can work faster and more efficiently.
- Highest quality: OilQuick quick couplers and tool adapters are of the highest quality and ensure a precision fit. The coupler locks the attachments in place at full system pressure. This ensures engagement with no play resulting in minimum wear and long service life for the coupler system.
- Safe quick coupler system: OilQuick quick coupler systems are regarded as the safest on the market. Safety features also include double hose break valves, a system for constantly readjusting the locking bolts hydraulically, a lock switch with double function, a warning light and alarm.
- Improved working conditions: As work tools are changed and coupled automatically, the operator does not have to get down from the cab. No more handling of couplings covered in oil or leaving the cab with unnecessary exposure to risks. OilQuick boosts morale at work, even in a downpour or snow storm.
- More cost effective: Fast tool change and efficient use of the excavator help to increase productivity. Experience has shown that investing in an OilQuick quick coupler pays off when you have to change hydraulic work tools two or three times a working day.
- Eco-friendly: All OilQuick quick couplers are fitted with leak-free oil quick couplings, which are eco-friendly.